LEGENDARY STYLE FOR THE FUTURE.
No foul, all play. Made with at least 20% recycled materials by weight, the original that wrote sneaker history gets updated with synthetic leather.
- Made with at least 20% recycled material by weight, design is a part of Nike’s commitment to help protect the future of sport.
- Whenever you see the Nike Sunburst or the name Next Nature (NN), you see one more step on our journey toward zero carbon and zero waste.
- Synthetic materials, glues and colors do not contain detectable amounts of animal content.
- Stitched overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability, and support.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight comfort.
- Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Foam midsole
- Perforations on toe
- Rubber sole with star pattern on tip
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.