LEGENDARY STYLE REFINED.
The radiance lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 ’07, the b-ball OG that puts a fresh spin on what you know best: durably stitched overlays, clean finishes and the perfect amount of flash to make you shine.
- The stitched overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, the Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
- The low-cut silhouette adds a clean, streamlined look.
- The padded collar feels soft and comfortable.
- Foam midsole
- Perforations 2 on the toe
- Rubber sole
- Shown: White/White
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.